Pastor & Church Information
I talk to many caregivers and find that their church does not offer a support group or any type of inspirational encouragement or outreach for them as caregivers. I want to encourage you to look at the spiritual needs of your caregivers. You will find that more of your members than you think are actually caregivers in some type of capacity. Here are a few questions I would like for you to ask yourself as you look out across your congregation
1. How are our caregivers encouraged?
2. How are our caregivers made to feel appreciated?
3. How are our caregivers spiritually filled?
4. How are our caregivers reached that have to miss services due to being a caregiver?
5. How are caregivers loved in your church?
6. Are special prayer requests made for caregivers?
I would love to assist your church with these needs and help you find ways to reach your caregivers. I would especially love to come and speak to your caregivers so that I could encourage them in the Lord through my family's testimony and the Word of God.